Online Claim Submission
If you’ve incurred eligible services and are requesting reimbursement, you can use the Online Claim Submission tool to access the funds in your Medical FSA or DCAP!
Our online submission process provides you with a simple, easy-to-use tool that allows for:
- Faster claim processing
- Quick documentation uploads
- Secure transmission of claim information
- Claim tracking notifications when we receive, process, and reimburse your claim
Before you submit your claim, you must have itemized documentation. It is important to send proper documentation to substantiate the claim. The IRS requires that the documentation show the:
- Date of service (must fall within the plan year)
- Type of service or item
- Cost or your patient responsibility of the service or item
Itemized bills from providers and Explanation of Benefits (EOBs) from insurance carriers are perfect forms of documentation. You do not need to show proof of payment unless you are submitting an orthodontia claim. Do not submit copies of cancelled checks, or credit or debit card receipts as these do not show the date, type, and cost of the service.