Enroll in the FSA and/or DCAP
State of Washington employees can enroll in the 2018 FSA and/or DCAP through the following methods and guidelines:
PEBB eligible employees can enroll through a paper enrollment if one of the following conditions applies.
- When you become eligible for PEBB benefits. You must enroll within 31 days of becoming eligible for PEBB benefits. If you are unsure of your PEBB benefits eligibility date, please consult your local benefits office.
- You may enroll during the 2018 plan year if you or an eligible family member has a qualified change in status event that creates a special open enrollment. You must submit your paper enrollment form and evidence of the event that created the special open enrollment to your benefits office within 60 days after the date of the qualifying event.
University of Washington Employees: All benefits enrollments for UW employees are managed solely through Workday.
2019 Educational Webinars
Navia will be providing a series of Open Enrollment Educational webinars for the 2019 plan year. The webinars will be held on the following dates and times:
- Wednesday, 11/7 1:00 – 1:45
- Tuesday, 11/13 1:00 – 1:45
- Thursday, 11/15 1:00 – 1:45
- Wednesday, 11/28 1:00 – 1:45
If you would like to attend one of the webinar sessions, please register here
Video: Pre-Tax Benefits Overview